The new 2M headshell is a practical and elegant solution for our customers who wish direct and easy mounting and replacement on their tonearm. The combination of 2M Headshell and 2M Series cartridge adds unique distinction to the turntable!
2M Headshell feautures:
- Universal mount fitting a wide range of tonearms
- The headshell body manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration
- Elegant hi-tech design
- Length 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with Ortofon TA-110/210, likewise with the major part of tonearms with universal mount
- Weight 16,9g, weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted 23g
- Exclusive plug-and-play solution
All of the 2M cartridges feature diamonds which are polished to the highest standards in the industry. The 2M Red features a tipped elliptical diamond, while the 2M Blue features a nude elliptical diamond.
2M Red technical data
|Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.||5,5 mV|
|Channel balance at 1 kHz||1,5 dB|
|Channel separation at 1 kHz||22 dB|
|Channel separation at 15 kHz||15 dB|
|Frequency range at - 3dB||20-22.000 Hz|
|Frequency response||20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB|
|Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force||70 µm|
|Compliance, dynamic, lateral||20 µm/mN|
|Stylus tip radius||r/R 8/18 µm|
|Tracking force range||1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)|
|Tracking force, recommended||1,8 g (18 mN)|
|Internal impedance, DC resistance||1,3 kOhm|
|Internal inductance||700 mH|
|Recommended load resistance||47 kOhm|
|Recommended load capacitance||150-300 pF|
|Cartridge colour, body/stylus||Black/Red|
|Cartridge weight||7,2 g|
|Replacement stylus unit||2M Red|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.