Power Amplifiers

The music signal from a source unit like a CD player does not have sufficient voltage or current to drive loudspeakers so a power amplifier is need to amplify the signals and control the speakers. Most amplifiers are stereo and drive a pair of speakers. When a separate amplifier is used for each channel they are referred to as mono-blocks. If the power amplifier is in the same unit as the pre-amplifier it is termed an integrated amp.

We sell the Icon Audio valve power amplifier range and Rotel solid state power amplifiers.