PHO-701 Tube Phono Preamplifier
Separate preamp and power supply units
The consequent enhancement of our succesful tube phono preamplifier, the PHO-700, has now the possibility to make exact adjustments for the pick-up cartridge through DIP-switches. The result is a considerable increase of the sound quality and the fine resolution, because no compromise has to be done like on many other phono preamplifiers.
Additional we have added a USB port which gives you the possibility of digitizing your Vinyl treasures.
Link to a REVIEW by Steve Huff of the PHO-700.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 20 kHz
- T.H.D.: <0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input sensitivity: MM: 58 mV, MC: 6,8 mV
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: MM: >81dB, MC: >69 dB
- Input impedance: MM: 47 kOhm, MC: 99 - 1000 Ohm (einstellbar)
- Output impedance: 250 Ohm
- Amplification factor: MM: 40 dB, MC: 60 dB
- Inputs: 1 x RCA (stereo), USB
- Outputs: 1 x RCA (stereo)
- Power consumption: 15 Watt
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 130 x 82 x 225 mm
- Weight: 2,2 kg
- Tubes: 12AU7
- Colour: black/silver
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.