MaiA integrated stereo amplifier
very versatile - 9 input options including phono
Stereo integrated amplifier with 9 input options
This is what starters in ambitious home audio have been waiting for: a compact integrated amplifier with ultimate input flexibility, that won't compromise on sound quality.
MAIA offers all digital and analogue input options you could hope for, combined with an amplifier stage that delivers outstanding audio, and a high-class 24-bit / 192kHz DAC stage. Despite the compact design, up to 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously.
The front-mounted headphone output, Bluetooth connectivity, and included remote control make this a superb and diverse component for home entertainment.
- 2 x 37 Watts into 4 ohms or 2 x 25 Watts at 8 ohms
- Dual mono design principle
- Inputs: 3 x stereo line, 1 x MM Phono (turntable), Bluetooth with aptX, 2 x optical, 1 x coax, 1 x USB
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24-bit / 192kHz converter
- Front volume control knob with motorised potentiometer
- Front headphone output (6.35mm)
- Variable output for subwoofer or external power amp
- IR remote included
- Full metal casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.