The FX-Audio FX502SPRO hi-fi amplifier powers the most demanding speakers with a strong 80 watts per channel. Complete with high-performance chipsets, the FX502SPRO delivers a rich, crisp, audiophile listening experience.
- Powerful 80 watts per channel output delivers a strong signal for your speakers
- High-quality chipset ensures a clear, rich listening experience
- Compact aluminum enclosure is discrete and fits into any desktop audio system
- The outstanding audio quality makes the amp perfect for desktop audio systems.
Employing the TPA3250 and NE5532 chipsets, the FX502SPRO allows you to experience the highest-quality performance for your audio system. With a stereo RCA input and speaker terminal outputs, the amp is easy to integrate into almost any audio setup. With a compact aluminum enclosure, the FX502SPRO's sleek aesthetic is discrete and will not distract from your audio system's look.
• Output level: 80 WPC @ 4 ohms, 50 WPC @ 8 ohms
• Speaker impedance: 4/8 ohms
• Chipset: TPA3250 + NE5532
• Inputs: 1 x stereo RCA
• Outputs: Speaker terminals
• THD: 0.02%
• SNR: 92 dB
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Power supply: 24 VDC, 4A (included)
• Color: Silver (black also available)
• Dimensions: 3.6" x 6.2" x 1.8"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review