The FX-Audio FX1002A hifi amplifier powers the most demanding speakers with a strong 160 watts per channel. Complete with high-performance chipsets, the FX1002A delivers a rich, crisp, audiophile listening experience. The outstanding audio quality makes the amp perfect for desktop audio systems.
- Powerful 160 watts per channel output delivers a strong signal for your speakers
- High-quality chipset ensures a clear, rich listening experience
- Compact aluminum enclosure is discrete and fits into any desktop audio system
Using the TDA7498E chipset, the FX1002A allows you to experience the highest-quality performance for your audio system. With a stereo RCA input and speaker terminal outputs, the amp is easy to integrate into almost any audio setup. With a compact aluminum enclosure, the FX1002A's sleek aesthetic is discrete and will not distract from your audio system's look.
Also available with a black faceplate.
• Output level: 160 WPC @ 4 ohms, 100 WPC @ 8 ohms
• Speaker impedance: 4-8 ohms
• Chipset: TDA7498E
• Inputs: 1 x stereo RCA
• Outputs: Speaker terminals
• THD: 0.06%
• SNR: 97 dB
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• DC power requirements: 19~32 VDC, min 4A
• Power supply: 32 VDC, 5A (included)
• Color: Silver
• Dimensions: 3.7" x 6.6" x 1.2" (95 x 165 x 30 mm)