Female RCA connector (1 pair)
Supercedes the PhonoPod
Introducing the Newest and Best Female RCA Connector from ETI-Research.
The new FR-TC07 performs at the same trailblazing level as the legendary Phonopod® with added benefits. High ﬁdelity performance has been achieved with the ETI-Research resolutely without giving into compromise as no other female RCA connector on the market can boast the open and airy, coherent music that can be achieved with the ETI-Research FR-TC07 Female RCA. The results are low self-inductance, the elimination of RF reﬂections, manufacturer friendly installation and unfailing durability. Frequency bandwidth is unparalleled
Key design elements are:
- Lengths and masses of signal and return pins connectors made as thin as possible to maintain durability.
- Low mass signal conductor made from Pure Copper which with reduced inductive reactance for superior, extended bandwidth, better high-frequency response, and better sound.
- Matched to the thinnest possible Tellurium Copper, low mass ground outer shell that transmits the ground signal at lightning speed away.
- Curved Signal Conductors for superior soldering
- Brass Nut that offers great vibration damping and excellent EMI/RF noise rejection screws onto a Polymer thread. So no contact with the Signal. – no Nickel, no Brass, no Bronze – for extreme conductivity and better signal transfer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.