The SOLUTION has been developed for audio applications. It cleans, lubricates and protects contacts with time stable results and sound improvement. (We apply it to all our interconnects before packing)
- Why clean and lubricate audio contacts? They form an often over looked vulnerable part that tends to wear, get dirty and even corrode.
- Lubricated connectors have reduced wearing out. Plugging and unplugging interconnects and loudspeaker cables will inevitably wear out the terminals if not properly lubricated.
- Clean connectors ensure perfect metal-to-metal contact. There’s no dirt acting as a semi conductive layer between parts and even the weakest audio signal flows free and unadulterated.
- Definition, resolution and overall ambience are enhanced with clean connectors. Dirt acts as a barrier causing the audio signal to intermodulate with the (noisy) ground leakage currents (*) flowing through the shielding of contacts and interconnects.
- Clean connectors also prevent from burn-in effects and directionality.
- 3 functions: contact cleaning; stabilize despite air pollution; lubricates parts preventing them from wearing out.
- 25cc brush cap bottle (it will last for years)
- Applying tips: Pre-clean the contacts by rubbing them thoroughly using a paper towel wet with pure alcohol (Never use sandpaper!).
|Brand||VAN DEN HUL|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.