Our PS2 is a one box simplified version of our award winning PS1, and therefore is excellent value. It is well know that valves can sound much better than transistors, this is especially so with LP reproduction. The LP was developed in the time of valves, and without the warmth and colour of valves, transistor phono pre amplifiers can sound uninteresting and hard to listen too.
Specifications and Features
- Comprehensive manual supplied
- All hand wired point to point
- No printed circuit board to spoil the sound
- All Triode valves 2x ECC83 1x ECC81
- Sensitivity: 5mv for 1v output
- For MC may be used with our MC transformer
- Gain x 200
- Load: imp: 47k MM
- Output impedance 50 ohms
- Signal to noise level -75db
- RIAA Freq response 20hz-20khz +0 1db
- NO feedback used
- High quality resistors
- Hi Fi quality audio capacitors
- Silver TEFLON audio cable
- Gold plated Input/output terminals
- 220/240volts (also 115v), 40watts
- C E. ROHS
- Shipping size/weight 27cm x 14cm x 70cm 2.5kg
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.