When mounted in a headshell it needs to be correctly aligned and the tracking force and anti-skating set to 2gm. An Ortofon alignment template and stylus force gauge are useful tools to help do this correctly.
This VM95 Series cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. The cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful output level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
- VM95 Series dual magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Aluminium cantilever
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws – no nuts required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus
20 (dB at 1 kHz)
|Vertical Tracking Force||
1.8-2.2g (2.0g standard)
Bonded round shank
|Recommended Load Impedance||
4.0 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
2.0 dB (1 kHz)
0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
3.3 k ohms (1 kHz)
100 to 200 pF
550 mH (1 kHz)
|Vertical Tracking Angle||
17.2mm H × 18.9mm W × 28.3mm D
Two 11mm installation screws, two 8mm installation screws, two washers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.