The miniDSP 2x4 in a box is a flexible pocket size DSP processor with 2 x analog IN, 4 x analog OUT. Combined with a plug-in software for programming, one can configure the on board Audio processing filters real time from a PC or Mac environment. Once the board configured, the device operates standalone and doesn't require a computer anymore.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.