4x8 Digital Signal Processor
For home and car audio
Take control of your audio system with the Dayton Audio DSP-408, a feature-rich 4 input/8 output digital signal processor. The DSP-408 features built-in EQ, crossovers, time alignment, and input/output mixing. The most alluring feature of the DSP-408 is the ability to be used in a home or car right out of the box, which makes it the perfect addition to your home or car audio system.
- Real-time signal processing for ultimate control
- Complete audio customization for application specific installations
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- All eight output channels have a fully adjustable 10-band parametric EQ
- Optional Bluetooth dongle (for streaming and app control) and wired remote available
Ease of use has always had its place in the consumer electronics industry. Dayton Audio has now brought to market a digital signal processor (DSP) that combines versatility, incredible sound quality, and ergonomic graphical user interfaces (GUI).
The most unique feature of the DSP-408 is the ability to use it in a vehicle or home audio system right out of the box. This adaptation allows users to use a single model of DSP for all their audio processing needs.
For many individuals, the pursuit of perfect sound quality is a never-ending quest. When utilizing all the features the DSP-408 offers, the ability to manipulate and improve the sound quality of your audio system is simply astonishing. With access to all of the following features, perfecting your audio system is just a matter of time. Connect to your DSP-408 and get to work!
Download the DSP-408 app for iOS and Android for free. Download directly from the Google Play Store or App Store to demo the functionality of the app without the need for the hardware. This fully functional demo allows you to test the features of the app before you purchase the DSP-408.
- 10-band parametric equalizer per channel
- High and low shelf EQ per channel
- Variable crossovers: High/Lowpass slopes 0-24 dB, Linkwitz-Riley/Butterworth/Bessel
- Time delay: 0 to 277 cm or 8.1471 ms adjustable in 1 cm steps
- Input/Output mixing to customize the signal path
- Phase adjustment
- Customizable name/ID for each of the 6 presets
- Load, save, recall, or delete preset files
- Software controllable level attenuation on the preamp and high-level inputs
- Minimum/maximum voltage protection
- Reverse voltage protection
- Mute circuit and delay
- Chipset: Analog Devices ADAU1701 SigmaDSP 28/56-bit Audio Processor
- Sampling: 24-bit/48 kHz
- RCA inputs: 4
- RCA outputs: 8
- High-level inputs: 4
- High-level input impedance: 180 ohms
- Maximum speaker input level: >=8V
- RCA input impedance: >=20,000 ohms
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz • THD+N: 0.008%
- Output impedance: <50 ohms
- Maximum input level: <=3.2V
- RCA output: 4V rms
- Signal to noise ratio: >=115 dB
- Remote out current: >500 mA
- Power adapter input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power adapter output: 12 VDC, 1.5A
- Operating voltage: 9-17V
- Dimensions: 6.53" W x 1.02" H x 4.55" L
- 1 x DSP-408 Processor
- 1 x Power Adapter (12V, 1.5A)
- 1 x High-Level/Power Input Harness (16-pin)
- 1 x USB A to B Cable (10 ft.)
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Mounting Bracket Machine Screws
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Rubber Cushion Pads
- 1 x Introduction Card
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.