Gold plated banana plugs (2 pairs red & black)
Suits a wide range of wire diameters
These banana plugs accept a wide range of wire diameters to suite the needs of your system. A small screwdriver is the only extra tool you need for terminating the wires; no crimping and no soldering. Color coded vinyl insulators slide easily over the connector and are long enough to provide added protection from accidental short circuits when pulled up to the mating jack surface.
- Screw type for easy termination
- Gold plated for years of reliable service
- Accepts a wide range of conductor sizes
- No crimping or soldering required, HOWEVER crimping will create a better contact with the speaker cable and is RECOMMENDED
- The sawtooth spring design provides a much firmer fit into the socket than other types
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.