Debut RecordMaster turntable
with Phono stage & USB output, 33/45/78 speeds
- Precision belt drive turntable with smooth-running synchronous motor
- Switchable electronic speed control with support for 33⅓, 45 and 78 RPM
- 8.6" light-weight, high-accuracy aluminium tonearm
- 1.3 kg steel platter
- Inbuilt MM phono stage with PC-USB output for recording
- Ortofon OM10 moving magnet cartridge pre-fitted
- Available in matte walnut finish
- Dustcover included
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late '90s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of the Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an pure analogue product re-emerged – something all music lovers could afford.
The Debut RecordMaster has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed, as analogue is once again a respected music source while interest in decks that can handle vintage 78 RPM records continues to grow.
To play those vintage shellac records, a swap-over of your stylus to "Stylus 78 for OM Cartridges" (not included) and a quick adjustment of the drive belt is all you need!
Because Debut RecordMaster comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with PC-USB output, playback via the line-level input of your hi-fi system and the recording of vinyl to your computer can be done simultaneously! Nice!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.