The new Dayton Audio B652-AIR speakers step up to higher-quality with an AMT (Air Motion Transformer) tweeter that uses a folded Kapton ribbon diaphragm to move the air with less effort and less distortion, for purer and more dimensional sound. Black ebony pica vinyl cabinets also feature a polypropylene 6.5" woofer in an optimally-damped sealed wooden enclosure for well-defined bass. Includes a keyhole hanger bracket, quick-connect terminals, non-marking rubber feet, and a removable fabric grille that doesn't get in the way of the improved sound. Compatible with 5W to 40W amplifiers that support 4 - 8 ohm speakers. Ideal desktop, bookshelf, wall-hang, etc.
2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Speaker includes a 6-1/2" polypropylene cone with 4-layer coil and a mini AMT type with pleated Kapton diaphragm
- Black ebony pica vinyl on particle board finish
- Power Handling: 40W RMS/75W max
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Response: 70 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB 1W/1m
- First order crossover high-pass with level matching
- Quick connect push terminals
- Keyhole mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 300x180x164mm (includes grille)
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.