The Special Edition version of the TA10.2P has a larger power supply (48W).
The power amp version of the popular Trends TA10 amplifier is intended to be used in situations where a volume control is not required.
Trends Audio introduces the mini-size Class-T Power amplifier TA-10.2P providing up to 2x15W output with the bundled AC power supply unit. Thanks to the Tripath's proprietary Class-T Digital Power Processing (TM) technology and our special techniques in circuit design and component selection, Trends TA-10.2P achieves the sound quality of high-end H-Fi but in a very affordable price.
Trends TA-10.2P performs very like Class-AB amplifiers with high fidelity and warm sound. Yet, its power efficiency and physical size is just like Class-D amplifiers. Even it's maximum output power is only 2x15W, Trends TA-10.2P is actually powerful to push even the floor-stand speakers with sufficient and good control of bass sound. It has no problem for normal home use purpose
- applied the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, low power consumption (hi-efficiency 90%) and low heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy setup & portable
- provide up to 2x15W output (sufficient for room of 200-300 sq.ft [20-30 sq.m])
- a specially designed AC power adaptor for Hi-Fi device is bundled for continuous power supply (need not to change batteries) and low ripple & noise.
- separated amp unit & power adaptor design to minimize interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. lead-acid battery.
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- all audiophile-graded parts and components
- high quality red double-sided PCB
- original Tripath TA-2024 chip (made in Korea)
- all small non-polar capacitors are Thomson & EVOX film caps
- input coupling capacitors are Germany ERO MKT x 2 (Matched)
- power filtering electrolyte capacitors are hi-speed ELNA brown-plated golden characters x 2
- air-core inductor x4 applied (better sound than magnetic-core but much higher cost)
- standard gold-plated audio and speaker sockets, compatible with most audiophile cables
- DC bias voltage between speaker terminals can be offset (pre-tuned) by small potentiometers. It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- the stylish aluminium case provides outstanding shielding & grounding capability
A pair of these amplifiers can be used in a bi-amplification configuration as in the diagram above.
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.