Pre-1955 records were recorded to different standard than now employed in RIAA equalized phono amplifiers. The Re-Equalizer compensates for this. Easily installed through the external tape monitor circuit or your preamplifier/receiver or via the SuperConnector.
* Accurate reproduction from any source is accomplished by producing an accurate equalization
difference curve to compensate the output of your RIAA phono preamp.
* In "BYPASS" mode, signal is hard-wired input to output - introduces absolutely no noise or
distortion to any audiophile unit.
* In IN mode, left and right are combined to mono, and phone compensation
* Supplied with six pages of recommended compensation settings to accommodate any vintage
record - including acoustics. This is the most highly researched chart ever produced.
* Passive equalization design & film capacitors assure low TIM and transparent sound.
* High input impedance for use with either tube or solid-state amplifier outputs.
* Connects to hifi systems like any ordinary graphic equalizer.
* Works with phono, tape recorder outputs - any source.* Sixty-Four different record compensations
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.