Especially suited to connecting two phono turntables to one amplifier input.
- All grounds separated on PCB to provide extremely low noise pickup -no hum!
- Connects either of two sources to one input or one source to either of two inputs.
- Hum-free compact and sturdy shielded steel case.
- Gold plated RCA connectors for all inputs and outputs.
- Dimensions: 142mm wide, 40mm high, 80mm deep
A precise, two-way switch utilizing RCA connectors, especially suited to phono applications. Because most other switches are really designed for high-level, or "Aux" levels, they introduce hum and other noises when used with the extremely low levels produced by phono cartridges.
This switcher can be used to switch either of two phono turntables to the input of a hifi amplifier. It can also be used to add two Aux inputs to an amplifier that has only one such input and it can be used wherever one input needs to be expanded to two or visa-versa.
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.