In a rapidly changing world it is nice to have some traditional values. In 1955 The British company H. J. Leak designed the Stereo 20 using the new Mullard EL84, and ECC83 valves. It was an instant worldwide success for quality performance and value. These vintage amplifiers can now fetch over £1200.00!
Our new Stereo 20pp is based on this design. Ideal for the smaller room, or loudspeakers that do not require a large amount of power.
This amplifier has a very transparent quality, being particularly suited to acoustic and orchestral music, but used with appropriate speakers is capable of performance way beyond your expectations!
Specification & Features
• EL84 output valves
• ECC83/ECC82 double triodes valves
• Class A, all Triode front end
• Ultralinear output circuit
• Can be supplied in triode form upon request
• Hand wired point to point components
• 15 Watts per channel Ultralinear
• Suitable for 4 to 8ohm loudspeakers
• Freq response 20-20Khz
• Attractive valve cover included in the price
• Solen hi fi quality audio capacitors
• Silver PTFE audio cable
• Gold plated Input & speaker terminals
• 3 line Inputs for CD, Tuner, MP3 etc
• 250 mv sensitivity for full output
• 220/240volts, 100w
• 31W, 27D, 20H cm 10kg
• Comprehensive manual supplied
(Specifications subject to change, errors & omissions excepted August 2011)
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.