The VM760SLC is a top-end model fitted with the die-cast aluminium alloy housing. The body reduces unwanted vibration and enhances the superior sound quality of high-performance line contact styli.
Special Line Contact styli
Having a greater tracking ability than an elliptical stylus, the line contact styli will have a deeper contact area to the vinyl record groove. This enables the stylus to fully reproduce all content of the vinyl record with reduced stylus and groove wear.
Audio-Technica’s high performance para-toroidal coil structure is inherited in this new VM generation.
Toroidal ring coils are separated by a centre magnetic shield for complete electrical channel separation. As a result, the new Dual Moving Magnet cartridge series offers audiophiles a delicate-yet-stable sound performance at affordable price positions - a blend that continues to allow Audio-Technica products to be favoured for high-fidelity sound.
- Cartridge installation screws
5mm×2 and 10mm×2
- Hexagon nut×2
- Non-magnetic screwdriver×1
- Lead wire set ×1
- Frequency response: 20 to 30,000Hz
- Output voltage: 4.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 30dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 1.0dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.8 to 2.2g (2.0g standard)
- Coil impedance: 2.7k ohms (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 800 ohms
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 to 200pF
- Coil inductance: 460mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 40×10 -6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 10×10 -6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Nude Special Line Contact (1.5×0.28mil)
- Cantilever: Aluminium tapered pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions (HWD): 17.3×17.0×28.2mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review