The VM610MONO cartridge has a specialised mono body which internal wiring is dedicated to monaural sound.
Bonded Conical Styli
The ball surface of the stylus touches the groove of vinyl records precisely. Due to its stability, it has been used widely in radio stations.
For monaural operation, left and right channels should be connected. Mono body on which left and right terminals are connected internally reduces record noise which is primarily in the vertical direction and obtains highly focused "centre" sound image compared with stereo bodies.
Audio-Technica’s high performance para-toroidal coil structure is inherited in this new VM generation.
Toroidal ring coils are separated by a centre magnetic shield for complete electrical channel separation. As a result, the new Dual Moving Magnet cartridge series offers audiophiles a delicate-yet-stable sound performance at affordable price positions - a blend that continues to allow Audio-Technica products to be favoured for high-fidelity sound.
- Cartridge installation screws
5mm×2 and 10mm×2
- Hexagon nut×2
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Output voltage: 3.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: -
- Output balance: -
- Tracking force: 1.8 to 2.2g (2.0g standard)
- Coil impedance: 1.4k ohms (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 400 ohms
- Load impedance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 to 200pF
- Coil inductance: 230mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 35×10 -6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 8×10 -6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Bonded Conical (0.6mil)
- Cantilever: Aluminium pipe
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions (HWD): 17.3×17.0×28.2mm
- Weight: 6.4g
- Replacement stylus
(sold separately): VMN10CB
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review