The Dayton Audio WBA31 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth audio receiver makes wireless, multi-room streaming easy. The unit supports the "Dayton Audio Hi-Fly app" for WiFi streaming and control via your mobile device. Featuring an AUX 3.5mm input as well as a micro SD slot, the WBA31 can play back from virtually any device. Connect to any stereo system via AUX 3.5mm or SPDIF optical outputs. Upgrade your system today, quickly and easily. The package also includes an IR remote control, power supply, micro USB cable, and 3.5mm to RCA cable.
Bluetooth and WiFi audio receiver. Directly connect your mobile device and stream bluetooth audio or connect via the Hi-Fly app for comprehensive multi-zone, multi-user application for streaming audio. Search for "Dayton Hi-Fly App" for more details. Outputs 3.5mm stereo audio and SPDIF digital audio to your amplifier. Includes IR remote control.
- Upgrade quickly and easily to house-wide Wi-Fi audio
- Hi-Fly app for controlling devices and streaming management
- Bluetooth 4.0 for direct audio streaming connection
- Micro SD for local playback of audio files (Lossless, etc.)
- Network connection enables NAS playback, internet radio, etc.
- 3.5mm input and on-unit buton to switch sources
- 3.5mm / SPDIF output for connection to your stereo
- IR Remote control with 6 preset buttons (stations or playlists)
- Includes IR remote, power supply and 3.5mm to RCA cable
- Airplay/DLNA, internet radio, Spotify, iHeart, TuneIn, etc.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.