VC-E Compact Record Cleaning Machine
Compact RCM for Vinyl and Shellac Records
The Pro-Ject VC-E is a super power record cleaner, that can clean vinyl or shellac records in as little as one or two rotations. With a built in motor and a plastic clamp, the VC-E will keep your labels dry and records clean.
The affordable and effective way to clean your vinyl recordsFeatures:
The aluminium surface of the VC-E is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-E is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record super fast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process.
A clamp seals the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
- Compact cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm Aluminium, 4mm PE, 0,4mm Aluminium)
- Super fast & super strong cleaning
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free
- 0,5l tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid
- Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.