Prodigy Plus Record Cleaning Machine
Precision point suction system, compact, quiet
Unique Universal Disc Cleaner for 12" 10" & 7" records and 5" digital discs
• New Unique Threadless Point Suction system for easier, even better performance
• Breaking the price barrier for Precision Record Cleaning
• Precise, peerlessly effective wash and dry, one turn at a time
• Quieter SmoothFlow pump, ZeroTune, Eco|Roller microfibre washing wand
• Both sides of an LP clean and ready to play in under 5 minutes
• Zero Re-Contamination - every record, every time
• Super Silent operation
• Compact 55 x 22cm / 21" x 9" footprint for even the smallest home
• Perfect for customer DIY cleaning in store, or to rent out
• Cool running 12V for use worldwide
BONUS: A Vinyl Records Groove Cleaner is also included.
Keith Monks Eco|AudioTM - naturally audiophile !
• Compact cabinet, main hardware, washing accessories and lid cover, all crafted from bamboo
• Natural is No Compromise: bamboo is naturally low resonance, noise
absorbing, anti-static, moisture resistant, robust, hard wearing, looks great and blends well with both traditional and modern decors
• Sustainable, renewable natural resource
• Natural finish of each cabinet and bamboo fiitting is unique
• Builds on the worldwide success of Keith Monks discOvery Natural
Precision biodegradable record cleaning fluids.
What is "Precision Record Cleaning" ?
A tiny precise suction tip, scanning across the disc a little at a time, removing every last trace of contaminated fluid - especially the mold release oils from the pressing stamper. Noise reduction is of course important, but removal of oils and residues is the biggest benefit of "proper" record cleaning.
Removing oils from outgassed materials and excess mold release agents from the original manufacturing (newer audiophile pressings being a prime example) allows the stylus to track the groove more faithfully, optimising the clarity of sound, and allowing the rest of your wonderful system to really sing.
Precision Record Cleaning restores and preserves your treasured records and also your precious stylus
Safe, proven method and results
Yes, "miracles do take a little longer" ... but longer makes perfect. And with the auto shut off (Redux, microLight) or drop-down suction wand (Prodigy) for unattended cleaning, you really won't notice.
• The original BBC-Monks system - trusted by the world’s greatest libraries
• From the inventors of electric record cleaning - making records sound (even) better since 1969
• The way the professionals do it. Miniaturised.
• For best deep clean results, use Keith Monks discOvery Natural Precision biodegradable cleaning fluids.
The teaspoon of fluid per record side is vacuumed away and never reused. No build up of oils in the reservoir tank and fluid, no damp pads redepositing contaminated fluids - your 100th record, just as clean as your first.
We urge you, please - check out any other cleaner, and think about how it works ... no other technique or brand can avoid these problems, or rightly claim such consistency and performance.
Precision Record Cleaning cannot be done cheaply by cutting corners, nor by using "non-audio" industrial tech, microwaves and gadgetry ... this is why the Keith Monks remains uniquely, Keith Monks.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.