Moving iron cartridge FGS & GAC
Fritz Geiger Signature diamond, Geiger alloy cantilever
This cartridge was sent to the Garrott Lab for upgrading. A Geiger alloy cantilever with a Fritz Geiger Signature diamond has been fitted. This produces a cartridge similar but better than the CartridgeMan's MusicMaker 3, at about half the price.
Sold on a moneyback trial basis.
- Type:- Moving iron
- Output voltage:- 4mV
- Frequency response:- 10Hz - 50KHz
- Stereo separation:- >25dB across 10Hz to 30KHz range
- Loading requirement:- 47K Ohm (standard moving magnet)
- Cartridge weight:- 6.2g
- Stylus type:- Fritz Geiger Signature
- Cantilever:- Geiger alloy
- Tracking force:- 1.5g - 2.0g
- Arm requirement:- medium to low mass (13g or less)
- Bias (anti-skate) requirements:- minimal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.