JELCO TK-850L MkII tonearm
12" version for reduced tracking angle error
2 weeks from order.
Jelco TK-850L MkII 12" Static-balance with knife edge tonearm
New MkII features:
- Inner cable is thicker silver plated PCUHD (pure Copper Ultra High Drawability) wires.
- All connected metal tip, connector pin and 5 pin terminal are Rhodium plated
- Headshell now has silk weaved OFC litz lead wires
Technical characteristics of PCUHD.
This material eliminates inclusions and impurities through a combination of a casting process that does not use any refractory and a post-processing processn that does not pass through hot extrusion and rolling processes.
Despite being a 4N (copper purity 99.99%) grade material, it has the characteristics of "high flexibility" and "drawability that can be processed to ultra fine wires".
- Among the impurities, oxygen that is particularly likely to be mixed could be suppressed to below 5 ppm, which is below the standard for general oxygen-free copper wires. It is unnecessary to use a gas burner in the process by filling the inside of the apparatus with an inert gas.
F e a t u r e s :
- Bearing for vertical direction equipped super steel metal KNIFE EDGE system.
- This Knife Edge material is specially made of super steel, and have very stable and smooth operation.
- This Knife Edge is precision hand made, and result is to have very low friction.
- Designed Hi-mass type system, and deferent kind metal material used for anti vibration, those are very low gravity, and low gravity sound created from this.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 35 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TK-850L is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
- This attached head shell can adjust the azimuth angle of the cartridge.
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
|Bearing System||Knife Edge|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||303 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||290 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||13 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.45° －0.85°|
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with head shell||17~35 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm|
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.