Essential III turntable with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made from low-resonance MDF
- Quartz regulated speed control
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality Connect-It E phono interconnect included
- Custom decoupling feet for vibration reduction
- Dust cover included
- Red, white or black finish (subject to availability)
Essential III - A modern classic with a great sound at an attractive price!
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley, a resonance-optimised MDF main platter and an MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect-It E, performs way above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality Ortofon OM10, the Essential III delivers a lively, balanced and highly engrossing sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
|Speed||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.70% 45: 0.60%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Platter||300 mm MDF & felt mat (0,8kg)|
|Main bearing||Stainless steel|
|Effective arm length||218,5 mm|
|Effective tonearmmass||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for mass||3 - 5.5 g|
|Tracking force range||0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Included accessories||Power supply, dust cover|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watts max|
|Dimensions (lid closed)||415 x 112 x 335 mm (W x H x D)|
|Dimensions (lid open, 90°)||415 x 365 x 390 mm (W x H x D)|
|Dimensions (without lid)||415 x 95 x 330 mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||5.0 kg net|
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.