Dual CS-458 Fully Automatic Turntable
33/45 speeds, cartridge can be upgraded
The well-proven fully automatic technology was redesigned here. Through the use of new materials and manufacturing methods the performance of the turntables, which are Made in Germany, was improved.
A new development, the Dual E(asy)motion tonearm wire ensures a unresistant movement of the tonearm and a better sound performance. The bearing of the tonearm was also improved. The warp resistant and exchangeable headshell is made of carbon and suitbable for cartridges with 1/2" fixing.
The solid wooden chassis, made of MDF, absorbs in combination with the floating subchassis all kinds of vibration and impact noise. The completely new designed chassis serves only one thing - the improvement of the sound. Included in delivery is the MM cartridge Audio Technica AT-91E.
- Rotational speed: 33/45 rpm
- Flutter: 0.07 / 0.04% DIN / WRMS
- Rumble unweighted signal-to-noise ratio: 48 dB
- Rumble weighted signal-to-noise ratio: 72 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Resonance frequency: 10 Hz
- Eff. Arm Length: 211 mm
- Overhang: 19.5 mm
- Offset Angle: 26.1 °
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 430x360x130 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Colour: Black matt or wood finish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.