SugarCube SC-1 Vinyl Noise Removal Device
Real-time click and pop removal
The SugarCube™ is a line of all-in-one vinyl noise removal and recording/playback components. The SugarCube SC-1 and SC-2 are the first audiophile-grade products to enable non-destructive click & pop removal on any vinyl LP record in real-time. The SC-2 also records digitally - providing automatic LP metadata identification and tagging, track splitting and recording to connected USB storage.
Line-in/line-out two channel real-time click and pop removal component for vinyl LP listening.
Available in Black or Silver finish.
Moneyback trial guarantee.
- Real-time, non-destructive click-and-pop removal
- User-controllable strength of removal settings
- 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution processing
- Audiophile-grade analog bypass switch
- iOS and Android apps for mobile control
Four Modes for the Results You Want
SC-1 has four modes, the results of which can all be compared via your phone from the comfort of your listening position. The four modes are as follows:
- Full Bypass: Allows complete purity to the original signal from the phono preamplifier. No circuitry in the signal path.
- Remove Ticks and Pops – Does exactly what it says. Removes all the surface noise from your vinyl pressing.
- Play LP As-Is – Again, self-explanatory. You will hear the pressing played with all surface noise intact.
- Just Play Ticks and Pops – This mode is really special. All you will hear is what is being removed from playback. All the surface noise, with none of the music being harmed.
“How audiophiles will react is something I can't predict but I think many will react as I did and come to see this is an indispensable addition to their vinyl playback systems. It will certainly change how I go used record shopping—especially in the bargain bins.”
—Michael Fremer, Analog Planet
Front Panel: Bypass Mode, Click and Pop Algorithm Engage and Disengage, Click and Pop Monitoring, Algorithm Threshold Control and Display. Internal A/D and D/A – 192k/24bit. Includes WiFi USB adaptor and iOS/Android mobile apps for control.
Rear Panel: Audiophile Grade RCA Left/Right Input and Output, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Two USB 2.0 B Ports, Power and On/Off Switch. Internal A/D and D/A – 192k/24bit.Includes WiFi USB adaptor and IOS/Android mobile apps for control.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.