Audiophile „Best Buy“ turntable with integrated phono stage
Essential III Phono – integrating convenience!
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line level output! Delivering audio-phile sonics in a convenient package, easy to install into any hifi system and to hook up to an already existing amplifier in your living or listening room. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Integrated MM phono stage
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
|Speed||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0.70% 45: 0.60%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%|
|Platter||300 mm MDF & felt mat (0,8kg)|
|Main platter bearing spindle||Stainless steel|
|Effective tonearm length||218.5 mm|
|Effective tonearmmass||8.0 g|
|Counterweight for masses||3 - 5.5 g|
|Tracking force range||0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn)|
|Outputs||RCA Line, RCA Phono|
|Included accessories||Power supply, dust cover|
|Power consumption||4.5 Watt max|
|Dimensions (lid closed)||415 x 112 x 335mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (lid open, 90°)||415 x 365 x 390mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without lid)||415 x 95 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||5.0 kg net|
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.