Gone are the days of Bluetooth audio sucking the battery life out of your phone’s battery, and constantly having to connect to different devices when wanting to play music to another receiver. The Pro.2 WMR14 AirPlay and DLNA Music Receiver brings you the flexibility of Apple AirPlay and industry standard DLNA. The WMR14 connects to your existing Wi-Fi home or office network or can create its own hot-spot, allowing up to 10 devices to connect to it at a time for ultimate control! No matter the device—PC, iPhone, Tablet, etc—there is a way of streaming music to the WMR14! Stream music from iTunes to multiple rooms at once*, or use your Android device to stream music from your NAS to your home stereo using DLNA/UPnP.
The WMR14 allows devices to connect directly to it, making it extremely versatile where no Wi-Fi network is present. It is even capable of extending the range of your Wi-Fi network so you can continue streaming internet music from the bottom of your garden!
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Apple AirPlay support for iOS devices, AppleTV and PCs running iTunes (OSX and Windows)
- DLNA/UPnP support for Windows Media Player and Android Apps
- Supports streaming from Qplay iPad App
- Digital and analogue outputs:
- Optical TOSLINK jack
- 3.5mm stereo analogue jack
- Two working modes:
- Direct connection—works without existing Wi-Fi network
- Client mode—connects to existing Wi-Fi network; does not require disconnect/reconnect of devices when streaming to different receivers
Supports multiple units on the same network—create a complete wireless multi-room setup!*
* Please note: AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP protocols do not support audio synchronisation—any audio delays between multiple units or lip-sync issues (for example while watching videos) are not a result of the WMR14 but a combination of Wi-Fi latency and buffering built into the protocols themselves.
In client mode, the WMR14 connects to your home network just like any other Wi-Fi device. You can stream to it from any device on your network, while still accessing the rest of your network as per usual. It also enables you to stream from any wired devices connected to the same network. Simply follow 3 simple steps to connect the WMR14 to your home network!
Direct/bridge mode allows you to use your WMR14 without an existing Wi-Fi network. If you have an existing Wi-Fi network, the WMR14 allows you to extend the range of your Wi-Fi! It acts as a bridge between your device and home network, giving you access to your home internet connection if you happen to be out of range.
- Supported formats:Power Supply: 5V DC required (0.5A min)
- MP3 (32~320kbps)
- WMA (32~192kbps)
- APE (<820kbps)*
- FLAC (<860kbps)*
- AC3 (128kbps, 2.0ch)*
- AAC/M4A (32~365kbps)
- MP2 (32~320kbps)
- Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 24.7mm
- Weight: 40g
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: –10 ~ 70°C
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Maximum clients (recommended): 10
*not all bitrates and formats are supported
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.