The MC Windfeld was developed in 2008 using state-of-the-art technology.
This highly advanced design, which is the worlds most hi-tech analogue cartridge, may be seen as a tribute to Ortofons departed engineer Per Windfeld, who had for more than 30 years been a feature of the high-end culture as the head of development behind amazing cartridges such as the Ortofon MC 20 Super, Concorde, MC Rohmann, MC Jubilee, Kontrapunkt Series, etc.
This unit is in perfect condition with all the original packaging and has had only about 30 hours use. Current retail in Australia is about $4000.
Ortofon MC Windfeld Technical Data
- Output Voltage at 1000 Hz 5cm/sec.: .3mv
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: < 0.2dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: > 28dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: > 22dB
- Frequency Range at -3dB: 10-80,000Hz
- Frequency response FIM distortion at recommended: 20-20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended Tracking Force: 100 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 16µm/mN
- Stylus Type: Nude Ortofon Replicant 100, Special Polished
- Stylus Tip Radius: r/R 5/100 µm
- Tracking Force Range: 2.3-2.8 g (23-28 mN)
- Tracking Force Recommended: 2.6 g (26mN)
- Tracking Angle: 23°
- Internal Impedance, DC Resistance: 4 Ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: >10 Ohm
- Cartridge Body Material: Stainless Steel/Special Alloy
- Cartridge Color: Black/Black
- Cartridge Weight: 13 grams
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.