V90-LPS - Overview
The V90-LPS is an outstanding phone stage / amplifier designed to provide the ideal interface between high performance turntables and Hi-Fi amplifiers. Its signal path has been designed to offer a clean and transparent connection for your music to ensure it is heard exactly as the artist intended.
Housed in a sleek, attractive case the V90-LPS balances high-end performance with incredible value and is the perfect partner for a wide range of turntables. It’s separate Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) inputs are each tuned to offer the best possible performance from their respective cartridges and convey a startlingly realistic audio performance.
While the V90-LPS offers an outstanding musical experience it also represents amazing value for money. Listeners can look forward to hours of listening pleasure that is usually only delivered by considerably more expensive products.
V90-LPS - Specifications
- Input impedance: 47kOhm (MM), 100Ohm (MC)
- Input sensitivity: 3.0mV (MM), 400µV (MC) - for 300mV out
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% (MM/MC) - @ 1kHz, 300mV out
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise ratio (A weighted): >80dB (MM), >70dB (MC)
- Input overload margin: 15dB (MM), 22dB (MC)
- RIAA response: +/- 0.25dB
- MM: 1 pair RCA sockets
- MC: 1 pair RCA sockets
- Line level outputs: 1 pair RCA sockets
- Power input: 1.3mm DC power socket
- 1x line level RCA (phono)
- Dimensions (inc. terminals & feet) - WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 102
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.