Jelco TS-550S 9" Static-balance with oil damping tonearm
F e a t u r e s :
- One point cross suspension system.
- Oil damp system equipped, and this main purpose is to improve bass performance, reduce vibrations, and protect record disc damage from jumping stylus.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 34 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TS-550S is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
Supplied with all necessary accessories for mounting - arms, base, counterweight, mounting template, user manual.
Jelco unquestionably offers the best value for money tonearms and phono cables on today's global market.
A range that offers incredible performance, for a price defying any competition.
Ultra-precise micro-mechanisms, that is the secret of the technology of the company ICHIKAWA JEWEL, founded in 1920 by Y.ICHIKAWA. 2018 is the year of Ichikawa's 98th birthday.
The tonearm designed and manufactured in Japan. An exceptional price quality ratio.
Easy assembly, smooth and pleasant use. Exemplary finish.
Compatible with most turntables & MM , MI and MC.Cartridges
Supplied with all necessary accessories for assembly.
Jelco have been in business since 1920 and have manufactured tone-arms for the world's biggest-name turntable producers. Manufacturers that have marketed Jelco arms under their own names include Koetsu, Sumiko, Audioquest, Linn, Oracle, Ariston, Roksan, Revolver, Mission and Graham. In fact, Jelco manufactured the famous Sumiko MMT and the Linn Ittock II.
finish - black / chrome
|Bearing System||One point cross suspension|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||232 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||214 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||18 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.96° －1.03°|
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with head shell||17~34 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm|
|Additional function||Oil Damping|
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.