Our most popular integrated amplifier
The new KT150 valves provide a further upgrade to the Stereo 60. Read the review by Hi Fi World.
This was our biggest integrated amplifier. It is ideal for someone wanting a very dynamic fast sound. It has a big power supply, big output transformers, and the new Tung Sol KT120. And comes with many features.
The MK III design comes with our new “LDT” low distortion transformers, a valve regulated first stage, and a copper alloy top plate.
Integrated & Power Amplifier in One!
A special feature is the ability to change the sensitivity of Stereo 60 MKIII at the flick of a switch. Choose between use as either a integrated remote control amplifier, or as a power amplifier fed from a separate pre-amplifier.
Triode and Ultralinear Amplifier in One
The triode sound is preferred by many hi fi fans, but the power is always lower. With our UL/Triode switch you can change from 65 watts to 35 watts of pure triode sound by changing the switch.
Specifications and Features
- May be used as a power amplifier
- Comprehensive manual supplied
- Hand wired point to point
- Japanese Blue ALPS volume pot.
- Class A, Triode front end
- Output circuit Ultralinear or Triode switchable
- 4x KT120 precisely matched
- KT88/6550 compatible
- 2x 6SL7 first stage valves
- 2x 6SN7 output driver valves
- 0D3 voltage regulator
- Valve warm up, protection circuit
- 75w RMS* per ch Ultralinear 8Ω KT120
- 65w RMS* per ch Ultralinear 8Ω KT88
- 35w RMS* per ch Triode mode 8Ω KT120
- RMS* per ch Triode mode 8Ω KT88
- Typical gain 70 (integrated) 20 (power amp mode)
- Signal to noise level better than -97db
- Frequency response 20hz (-0.2dB) -20kHz – 0db any power
- Full power bandwidth 20Hz (-0.2dB) -55lHz – 3dB
- THDless than 0.25% at 40W
- 4 and 8 ohm loudspeaker outputs
- LDT Tertiary Custom hand wound output transformers
- 3 potted transformers to reduce transformer noise
- Solen Hi Fi quality audio capacitors
- Jensen copper foil on request
- Silver PTFE audio cable
- ‘Soft start’ device incorporated
- Gold plated Input & speaker terminals
- Four line inputs
- Tape monitor circuit
- 300mv sensitivity.(high) for full output
- 950mv sensitivity (low) for full output
- 230/240volts 240watts typ, 500w max
- CE. ROHS.
- 44W,40D, 23H, 35kg
(Specifications subject to change, errors & omissions excepted August 2011)
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.