High Quality with great power but no frills makes the ST25 fantastic value for money!
In essence a simplified ST40 MKIII, yet no reduction in quality, this is our best value integrated amplifier. Features include the excellent 6SN7 and 6SL7 valves for improved sound, and a headphone socket with excellent performance.
Our simple bias circuit means that valve replacement of the same type requires no bias adjustment*. Yet retains the ability to use “tube roll” different valves, so the ST25 MK II is designed to use: 6L6, EL34, 6CA7, KT66, KT77, KT88, 6550.
If you are new to valves the Stereo 25 MK II is an excellent starting point. With ample power, its affordable price and excellent power make it an ideal “starter” amplifier to find out what valves can do for your system.
The inclusion of a dedicated headphone winding on the output transformers guarantees the best possible performance. Giving a closer intimacy than is possible that with solid state headphone amplifiers.
Very “affordable” straightforward integrated amplifier based on the ST40 III with a first class headphone socket!
Low maintenance and easy to use.
Specification & Features
(Typical conditions EL34 valves@ 240v 50Hz. 8 Ω)
• 6L6/EL34/6CA7/KT66/KT88/6550 output valves
• 6SN7/6SL7 double triode driver valves
• Class A, all Triode front end
• Ultralinear output circuit
• Triode version by request 19+19w (no extra charge)
• Hand wired point to point. No printed circuit board
• 30w RMS per channel Ultralinear (EL34)
• 4 and 8ohm loudspeaker output
• Tertiary Wound Transformers
• Frequency response 20-20khz +0 – 0.5db
• THD typically less 0.5% 1kHz
• Hand wound transformers
• Attractive valve cover included in the price
• Hi Fi quality Solen capacitors
• Silver PTFE audio cable
• Gold plated Input & speaker sockets
• 3 line Inputs for CD, Tuner, Phono etc
• 250 mv input for full output
• 220/240volts, 100w (180w max)
• 34cmW, 34D, 22H (overall) 17kg
• CE, ROHS & WEEE compliant
• Comprehensive manual supplied
*No bias adjustment if the valves are changed for the same type. However bias adjustment and test points are included to get the optimum performance from a wide range of output valves.
The driver circuit is inspired by the Leak Stereo 20/50/60
(*while stocks last. specifications subject to change E&EO)
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.