20 great reasons why you should choose the Bitzie USB DAC/External Sound Card...
- Plug & Play (instantly recognised by virtually all operating systems including Windows 8!)
- Also Plug & Play with Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android Jellybean — 7 hours playing on fully charged S3!
- No driver downloads (except Windows 98 which is virtually automatic)
- Plays 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz via VLC media player, Foobar2000 or other freeware players
- 24-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz bit-perfect when running suitable software
- 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz S/PDIF permanently on outputs — 75 Ohm transformer isolated coax and optical "toslink" transmitter
- Full-speed USB
- Low clock jitter
- 8x oversampling Burr-Brown USB Audio CODEC
- USB powered - USB compliant 0.5W consumption
Additional superior active analogue output stage!!!
- Z-match volume control: unlike ordinary volume controls that distort above their mid-point, the z-match volume control is designed to go all the way round to match high impedance headphones.
- Analogue 3rd order Butterworth low pass filter, -1dB at 22kHz, -47dB at 352.8kHz
- 1.55V rms analogue output
- Two stereo output jacks
- Drives all headphones - low impedance and high impedance
- Drives power amplifiers direct
- True analogue rotary volume control
- Smaller than iPod™ footprint - anodized aluminium case
- Smaller than our Voyager portable headphone amplifier
- Included high quality full-size jack to stereo RCA jack adapter
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Brand||GRAHAM SLEE PROJECTS|
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.