DIGITECH Portable Stereo Amplifier
Can be powered by 8 AA batteries
This compact amplifier can run off 8 x AA batteries making it ideal for street performers, or by the AC adaptor included for a hi-fi setup at home or in the office. It outputs a clean 15 watts RMS per channel using a digital signal processor, and features spring-loaded push terminals for quick speaker wire termination and rear mounted 3.5mm stereo audio input. Includes a 1.8m coiled 3.5mm male-to-male cable for making connection to a PC, iPod, MP3 player or portable CD player. Intelligent short-circuit and over-temperature protection ensure amplifier longevity. A great little amplifier for some serious use! Batteries not included.
• Power: 2 x 15WRMS
• Minimum Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm
• Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.04%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
• Dynamic Range: 102 dB
• Efficiency: 88% (10W, 8 ohm)
• Channel Separation: >45dB
• Inputs: 3.5mm Stereo
• Dimensions: 150(W) x 130(D) x 30(H) m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.