This amplifier is the same as the Dayton DTA-100 which has been our most popular T-amp for the last few years (apart from the differently shaped body). Like the DTA-100 it is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 4 OHM SPEAKERS.
Uses digital sound processing to deliver the quality of a Class AB amplifier with the efficiency of a Class D. Features solid aluminium body, high current rated banana socket speaker terminals, stereo RCA audio input, front panel mounted 3.5mm stereo input and a 6.5mm headphone socket means it also doubles as a headphone amplifier. Rounded off with short circuit, thermal and overload protection. Package includes amplifier, 24VDC power supply, two sets of banana plugs, 3.5 to 6.5mm headphone adaptor, 3.5mm to 2 x RCA cable and coiled 3.5mm audio input cable.
• Power: 2 x 50WRMS
• Minimum Speaker Impedance: 6 ohm
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01 % @30W, <5.0% @ 50W
• Input Impedance: 2k ohm +/- 5%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 103dB (A weighted)
• Dynamic Range: >100dB
• Efficiency: 85%
• Channel Separation: 95dB
• Inputs: RCA / 3.5mm stereo
• Weight: 450g (1.3Kg with power supply in packaging)
• Dimensions: 78(W) x 150(D) x 50(H) mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.