Audio-Technica's AT100E VM stereo cartridge features a structure that improves performance of the vibration system, allowing the stylus perfect contact to the record surface. Additionally, it adopts a lossless Paratoroidal generator coil system to their cartridge bodies that results in peak generating efficiency.
Stacking two cores makes further improvements to high frequency characteristics by separating the right-and-left channels from the centre shield plate, resulting in reduced electrical cross talk. The VM type AT100-series’ dual magnet vibration and generation systems have been highly praised all over the world and have become a long-selling series.
The AT100E/G is the AT100E with a matching headshell.
- Type: VM Dual Magnet
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 27 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel Balance: 1.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23 degrees
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 W
- Coil Inductance: 360 mH (1 kHz)
- Static Compliance: 35 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne
- Dynamic Compliance: 8.0 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)
- Coil DC Resistance: 610
- Output Voltage: 4.5 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminium Pipe
- Stylus Construction: Jointed Round Shank
- Mount: 1/2” centers
- Dimensions: 17.3 (H) x 16.0 (W) x 28.2 (L) mm
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Accessories: Non magnetic screw driver; Anti-static stylus brush; Two 8 mm installation screws; Two 5 mm installation screws; Two hexagonal nuts; Two round nuts; Four washers;
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.