AUDIO TECHNICA AT-F7 moving coil cartridge
Best value moving coil cartridge
If you are interested in hearing a modestly priced moving coil cartridge in your system this one offers outstanding value for money. The equivalent cartridge in the new OC9X range (Model OC9XEN) is $699 so these are an absolute bargain.
The new Audio-Technica AT-F7 stereo moving coil cartridge lets the listener immerse and experience the music. This is achieved through the combination of design features each uplifting the musical experience - the celebrated dual coil design, nude elliptical stylus, aluminum pipe cantilever and uses a 0.07 mil stainless suspension wire which serves as a fulcrum point for audio signal transfer for class leading sound quality and reliability. The AT-F7 cartridge provides outstanding clarity and transparency of tone along with improved frequency response and precise stereo imaging.
Audio-Technica AT-F7 MC Cartridge Features:
- Neodymium magnet for dramatically increased magnetic energy
- PCOCC used for coils and terminal pins for pure transmissions
- Dual moving coils for high separation and wide response
- High-rigidity VC mold combined with potassium titanate minimize unnecessary vibration
- Durable construction dedicated to achieving increased rigidity for improved signal-to-noise ratio
Audio-Technica AT-F7 ATF7 Cartridge Technical Description
- Tonearm mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving Coil, dual moving coil design
- Frequency response: 15 - 50,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 0.35 mV (1 kHz and 5 cm/sec)
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Recommended load impedance: Minimum 100 O
- Coil impedance: 12 O (1kHz)
- DC resisrance: 12 O
- Channel separation: 27dB (1 kHz)
- Channel balance: better than 1.5dB (1 kHz)
- Dynamic compliance: 9.0 x 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Stylus: Nude elliptical 0.2
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.