AUDIO TECHNICA AT-F7 moving coil cartridge
Best value moving coil cartridge
AFTER AN ABSENCE OF SEVERAL YEARS WE ARE VERY PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER THESE FINE CARTRIDGES AGAIN
If you are interested in hearing a modestly priced moving coil cartridge in your system this one offers outstanding value for money.
The new Audio-Technica AT-F7 stereo moving coil cartridge lets the listener immerse and experience the music. This is achieved through the combination of design features each uplifting the musical experience - the celebrated dual coil design, nude elliptical stylus, aluminum pipe cantilever and uses a 0.07 mil stainless suspension wire which serves as a fulcrum point for audio signal transfer for class leading sound quality and reliability. The AT-F7 cartridge provides outstanding clarity and transparency of tone along with improved frequency response and precise stereo imaging.
Audio-Technica AT-F7 MC Cartridge Features:
Neodymium magnet for dramatically increased magnetic energy
PCOCC used for coils and terminal pins for pure transmissions
Dual moving coils for high separation and wide response
High-rigidity VC mold combined with potassium titanate minimize unnecessary vibration
Durable construction dedicated to achieving increased rigidity for improved signal-to-noise ratio
Audio-Technica AT-F7 ATF7 Cartridge Technical Description
- Tonearm mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving Coil, dual moving coil design
- Frequency response: 15 - 50,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 0.35 mV (1 kHz and 5 cm/sec)
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Recommended load impedance: Minimum 100 O
- Coil impedance: 12 O (1kHz)
- DC resisrance: 12 O
- Channel separation: 27dB (1 kHz)
- Channel balance: better than 1.5dB (1 kHz)
- Dynamic compliance: 9.0 x 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Stylus: Nude elliptical 0.2
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Decibel Hi Fi users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.